I hope that this is helpful for you and your family as you leave the children in the care of a babysitter :)
Friday, March 23, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
This is a simple product recommendation - not a review!
I went to Costco about a month ago and bought a bag of "Eat Your Vegetables" by Snikiddy.
I was familiar with this brand, as I was addicted to their Baked Fries for a couple of years!!
When I saw this new chip that they had introduced, I had to try it.....
I was so thrilled and now addicted to these new chips and I had to share it with each of you!
I've only had the Sea Salt flavor, but that was good enough for me! I am sold on these!!!
Vegetable chips made with a unique blend including sweet potatoes, carrots and navy beans. Eat Your Vegetables™ serves up a crispy crunch you can’t resist and contains a full serving of vegetables in just one ounce. So dig in, it’s all good…
- Full serving of vegetables (In just 1 oz, 13 chips)
- Excellent Source of Vitamin A
- Gluten & Wheat Free
- Low in Sodium- 140 mg/ounce
- 3 grams of protein per ounce
- No MSG
- Cholesterol Free
- Made in a facility that does not process any products containing peanuts or tree nuts
Go out and buy it - You won't be sorry!!!
Hint: They have coupons on their webpage as well....and a giveaway for the iPad 3 on their Facebook page!!!
Posted by Melanie Melugin at 8:39 PM
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
The day of home phones and Yellow Pages are slowly becoming nonexistent.
Today, we received the Yellow Pages......I will never use them.
So take two steps:
1) Send your Yellow Pages to be recycled rather than to the dump
2) Visit https://www.yellowpagesoptout.com/ to OPT OUT of future deliveries.
One house at a time, we can save trees and waste!
Posted by Melanie Melugin at 2:00 PM