Imagine someone who has the talent and the artistic vision to take scrap metal, scrap wood....really...scrap anything.... and repurpose it into amazing pieces of functional art.
I have found that man!
While searching through the internet for interesting repurposed collections, I found Douglas. Douglas operates Dark Water Engine Works and has a vast array of amazing pieces!
Douglas was kind enough to send to me a reclaimed and repurposed clock made out of scrap metal for a review piece.
Upon receipt, he must have known how much I loved "brown paper packages tied up with string!" I've mentioned this before and I learned also that all of the packaging that he uses, from the box, to the paper packaging to the string is all reclaimed discards from his primary job! Way to go! Save the landfills!
And encased within this package of love was a beautifully handcrafted metal clock! You can just look at this piece and have awe in knowing the amount of time and craftsmanship that this clock took to make.
Keeping perfect time, the Dark Water Engine clock is a fantastic piece for any room of any style. It has already boasted plenty of conversation time in our household when friends and family have visited.
Now on to the giveaway! Dark Water Engine Works has graciously offered a $35 gift certificate to their site to one lucky “Going Green with Noah” follower! Imagine! $35 to spend on amazing repurposed and upcycled art! Amazing!
HOW TO ENTER:
You have A TON of opportunities to enter! Please take the following steps to enter the contest, making sure to submit a separate comment for each entry.
MANDATORY ENTRIES (worth 1 each – Leave separate comments):
- Publicly follow Going Green with Noah via Google Friend Connect +1
If you already follow - just let me know!
- Visit Dark Water Engine Works and tell me what you would use your gift certificate on +1
- Visit the Dark Water Engine Works Etsy site and Favorite them
- Visit the Dark Water Engine Works Artfire site and Vote Handmade
- Follow the Engine Works blog +1
- Follow Dark Water Engine Works on Facebook +1
- Follow me on Twitter +1
- Tweet this: I entered @mel2266 #giveaway $35 Gift Certificate to Dark Water Engine Works hosted at “Going Green with Noah” –
Tweet everyday for additional entries!! - Up to 1 x per day - +1
- Sign up for "Going Green with Noah e-newsletter" and activate subscription. +2
- Rate me 5 stars on Alexa.com +2
- Vote for “Going Green with Noah” on Top Mommy Blogs! +4
- Grab my button and put it on your blog (leave me the link) +6
- Blog about this giveaway (leave me the link) +5
- Enter any of my other giveaways +2
- Put this giveaway on a linky and tell me where to find it +1
Contest ends August 8th, 2010, 7 pm CST. Winner will be drawn via a random number generator.
TWEET / RETWEET