* First and foremost - our sister in law Lena and her husband (Jonathan's brother) Philip gave birth to their beautiful baby girl on Friday. Catherine Grace. She's beautiful.....if only I'd get a chance to actually hold her! LOL.
As for me (and what Jonathan has to put up with!):
* Saturday started the nauseau...and it hasn't let up!
* Still fighting the extreme sleepiness. I'm sure that no one at work completely understands when I say that I want to find a corner, curl up and fall asleep.
* We announced the news to the world!!!
Where the baby is:
And measures approximately .51 inches! We've grown quite a bit - Doubling in size since our sonogram :)
* Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs
* Eyelid folds are partially covering its peepers
* Both hemispheres of the baby's brain are growing
* The baby now has an appendix and a pancreas
* The umbilical cord is developing
And finally.... the 7 week (well, um) tummy? Soon enough :)